What are the most effective anti-aging skin treatments?
Being the most visible aspect of a person, skin bears the most tangible signs of aging. Many aging individuals constantly worry about the changes they see in their skin as they age.
Though aging is a natural process, there are skin treatments available to delay or prevent some skin-related issues. Anti-aging treatments offer a wide variety of options to retain the youthful rigor of skin in men and women.
Canadian clinics like Clinique Anti Aging skin treatments offer customized treatment options to rejuvenate their skin to aging adults. They have become quite popular among men and women.
This article takes you through the common skin ailments and the various treatment options available.
Let us begin!
Skin issues due to aging
The wear and tear of body tissues due to aging are directly reflected in the skin of an individual.
Common skin issues are
- Dry skin
- Dull skin
- Fine lines
- Blotching and age spots
- Sagging of skin
There are various treatment options to treat them based on the individual’s body type.
Treatment options available for skin
- Plasma skin regeneration: It uses plasma energy to produce a thermal effect on the skin. It is mainly used to treat skin laxity, skin tags, and scar improvement. Plasma majorly sublimates only the superficial layers of skin and has very less risk of scarring. Hence it is preferred in case of blepharoplasty.
- Skin tightening: The thermal effect on the skin is generated through laser. There are progressive laser layering techniques to provide a full-face anti-aging procedure. It tightens the skin, improves pore size and texture. This results in holistic skin rejuvenation.
- Fractional resurfacing laser treatment: It uses a microscopic laser treatment to target only a fraction of the skin. It is used to minimize wrinkles, helps reverse skin damage, reduces acne scars. It peels the skin like layers of an onion and is hence called resurfacing.
- Photorejuvenation: It uses intense pulsed light for skin rejuvenation. It is mainly used to treat red and brown discoloration of the skin thereby improving skin tone and texture. It also increases skin elasticity by promoting the production of new collagen.
- Dermalift facial: It is to give a glow and lift effect to the face. It involves cleaning the skin’s surface with microdermabrasion and then using a radiofrequency device to give a lifting effect.
Healthy glowing skin is a sign of healthy aging. Consult an experienced anti-aging clinician to seek treatment for age-related skin ailments and achieve skin rejuvenation.